We are thrilled to share our craft and passion for local food with you and we are thankful for the help we’ve received along the way. We couldn’t be here without the generous support of our community and the many talented individuals whose hard work you see on display in our restaurant.
Pictured on the left is a custom light fixture from Vermont artisans at Conant Metal & Light.
With much appreciation, thank you to the following folks who have helped to create our space:
- Clayton Floral Landscape & Design // Floral arrangements, landscaping, herb garden display
- Conant Metal & Light // Lighting fixtures, Barroom meat grinder installation
- Alec Bauer and Kitchen Restaurant + Bar Specialists // Open kitchen layout & design
- Michael Kuk // Bar design, metal and glass window accents
- Merkur Construction and Peter Smejkel // Our general contractor who organized and oversaw the renovation process of our restaurant
- Steve Farrar and 23tons // Branding, logo design, and consultation
- Jessica Anderson // Food photography
- Queen City Dry Goods // Menu Covers
- Design Signs VT // Constructed our Guild & Company signage
- Boutilier’s // Framed all our artwork